Explaining a show like mine is a bit harder than actually producing it most times. I love coffee so I have a coffee podcast, I love technology so I have a technology podcast. I don’t have much time so I pushed both of them into one show, I never could separate one from the other in real life anyway. Here are a couple great tips from My Show the CaffiNation Podcast For you be successful in both Coffee and Podcasting!
Sponsor: Solve technical issues faster with GoToAssist Express. Try it FREE for 30 days.
- Learn to use your recording software, and how to recover from Crashes
- Proper Microphone techniques will save you massive amounts of time editing
- Set up your space, and time. Try not to deviate
- Its all in the beans, Buy good beans and Use good water
- Learn how to cut down production time, especially when prepping for company
- Choose the right grind for the job!
Hopefully these quick tips give you an idea of the fun and informative content we try to keep flowing on the CaffiNation Podcast. We have recently started a weekly video show as well so make sure you pop on by for that as well.